Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jerk Off Material for the sick...

We live in a sick sick world full of sick and deranged maniacs. Whatever you can think of has probably been done. I'm guessing that there are people who find this image a real turn on, an erotic masterpiece. There will be guys and gals who bring themselves off looking at morgue photos. There will be people working in Morgues for the express purpose of sexual gratification. We all have our little quirks I suppose and who am I to look down on these people... but I do. Anyway more pics to masturbate to can be found here...

3 comments:

Cynnie said...

thats so sad..
I hate seeing dead people ..it's just so ..fucking sad

Biddie said...

I worked in a morgue, and believe me, there is nothing erotic about seeing a suicide victim, or the body of a man that died on train tracks. It's just sad...

Clawhammer said...

I dont find the image erotic either but I know there are people out there that do. Takes all sorts to make a world go around.