Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OK, I'M READY FOR....

ALL THE SHIT THATS GOING TO BE THROWN IN MY DIRECTION...BUT THESE JUST MADE ME LAUGH! I'M SORRY.

an yes i know i'm late, but i couldn't wait till sinday to post this!

first the article.....

like i say, i'm sorry, i know it's not funny, and the reasoning behind them is fine, i suppose, but c'mon!!! what parent thinks that their kid aint going to be ripped to bits if their friends see them playing with one? i can't see them giving ken and barbie any worries!








*p.s. they have two other ranges of "toys" cheack em out at their website

4 comments:

Biddie said...

Umm, well....My girls had a barbie that was in a wheelchair. I was ok with that. Maybe I was the one that bought it...BUT, those down syndrome dolls? Yikes. I thought that they were just scary. Guess I'll take a load of shit, too.

Cynnie said...

I have a downs nephew..
thats enough for one lifetime..

I would make my wheelchair barbie do wheelies off the roof of a barn..
if I had had a wheelchair barbie when i was a kid I mean :)

The Anti Crapitalist said...

They should have done a special edition Joey Deacon doll and marked it up "As advertised on Blue Peter"

Clawhammer said...

It's just a doll sticking it's tongue out really. Maybe they could do some for boys too, soldiers with limbs blown off, that kind of thing. Action Man/GI Joe in a wheel chair with no legs and a colostomy bag? WOW! They could also have nurse dolls in rubber nurse uniforms and stilleto heels and gas masks and ... oh ... oh ... splort splort splort... I made a mess.