Sunday, April 6, 2008

After

...days of searching, I couldn't find the x-ray image, but I turned up the story.

Just for Cynnie.

"A 35-year-old man presented with severe abdominal pain and distention but normal vital signs. An abdominal radiograph (Fig. 1A) showed multiple rounded objects, some of which projected in the shape of a head with a pointed nose (Fig. 1B). Suspecting a case of "body packing" [1], we questioned the patient as to whether he had ingested packets filled with illicit drugs for the purpose of smuggling. However, the patient stated that he had ingested multiple heads of a popular children's toy doll over the course of several days. He declared that swallowing dolls' heads was his habit for anal autoerotic gratification."

Watching The Tudors.

5 comments:

Cynnie said...

so he got off on pooping the doll heads out ?

Cynnie said...

did he even blush?

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

I fucking hope so.
In my career I've seen more dildoes in people's asses than I care to remember, but I've also seen (personally, not anecdotally) :-
Cucumber
Lightbulb
Pool cue
Salad cream bottle
Hairspray cannister cap
Shower head attachment
Cellphone
Only the salad cream guy was honest enough to admit getting his jollies from anorectal stimulation, the rest had lame-assed excuses they knw noone believed but stuck with them anyway. Only the cellphone guy wanted his "foreign object" back.

Cynnie said...

seems like you'd be able to get them out yourself..
well except the lightbulb and maybe the cucumber..
I'd rather go through life ( even a shortened one) with a salad cream bottle up my ass than go to the hospital to have it removed.

Clawhammer said...

Damn... the next time I am single for a few months I will probably try some of that out. But definately NOT with a lightbulb!