Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dinners'

...post reminds me of a sick joke.

A young guy goes to work at a mortuary. His first day, his boss says "Go over to that table and wash the body under the sheet. I have an errand to run, I'll be back in an hour"
An hour or so later the guy returns to find his young apprentice bawling his eyes out in a corner.

"Whats the matter?" asks the boss.

"That body you asked me to wash is of a beautiful young woman" said the apprentice.

"Yes, I know" soothes the boss. "If you're to have a career in this field, you have to get used to death coming to all ages, the beautiful and the ugly, the sick and the apparently well. You never know."

"It's not just that she was beautiful", says the apprentice, "Its that someone defiled her body".

Shocked, the boss demands to see what the apprentice is crying about.

"Look", says the youth. "Some joker stuck a shrimp in her vagina after she died. You Can see it poking out..."

The boss let out a sigh. "Son, I understand your upset, but that's not a shrimp, thats the young woman's clitoris"

"Funny", says the youth,"It tasted like shrimp".

Listening to Uchafbwyntiau's wythnos pocast from BBC Radio Cymru

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Hahahahaha. I don't like shrimp. Clitoris however is a delicacy.