Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chomp!

Allright and? I know it's Tuesday! I'm a shift worker so I get special dispensation so there....

In my view rapists should have their dicks chopped off. It can be done I'm told. Some type of tube affair can replace it so they can still have a piss.

What about blow job rape though? Same if you ask me but I've never quite got my head around it - if you see what I mean.

"CHOMP!" and away you go. Look, running fast with a guys dick in your mouth may not be altogether easy - although it'll be a damn sight easier if it's not attached to him - but I guarantee he won't be chasing you and identifying him'll be easy. The first dickless A&E patient the police find will be him.

So go on girls. If some scumbag ever tries this on "CHOMP!". Just close your eyes and imagine the smell of BBQ and pretend its a hot dog - probably a weenie seeing as these guys can hardly ever get it up.

You get left with a bald patch and your dignity intact. He gets left with a handfull of hair and no dick. No contest.

Speaking of dicks. I'm under the impression - correct me if I'm wrong - that stiffs, as in deceased men - can't get a hard on as they're dead and getting a hard on requires blood to pump around. I suppose rigor mortis? No. Surely not...

Anyroad, this Japanese film is about a doctor who falls in love with a corpse and shags him / it.

How does the lucky corpse get a hard on? Inquiring minds need to know....


2 comments:

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

The whole rape thing is a fantasy for a lot of women, I've read. It's all about submitting totally, but the fantasy obviously involves a certain level of safety completely unlike the actual act itself.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Maybe the guy died with a boner and it stayed that way? Thats how I want to go. I want the undertaker to have to custom make a lid for my coffin with a cock shaped piece at my groin to accommodate it.